The creator of Python is Guido van Rossum. In 1989, Guido van Rossum began using Python. Python is a fairly simple programming language, making it easy to learn even if you have never done any programming before.
Python was called after the satirical television program Monty Python’s Flying Circus, an interesting fact. Its name does not refer to the Python snake.
Python’s programming language features
1. Readable: The language Python is quite readable.
2. Python is Simple to Learn: Python is a simple programming language that is expressive and high level, making it simple to grasp and simple to learn.
3. Python is available and may be used with a variety of operating systems, including Mac, Windows, Linux, and Unix. It is portable and cross-platform as a result.
4. Open Source: The programming language Python is free and open source.
5. Large standard library: Python includes a sizable standard library that contains some useful functions and codes that we can utilize when building Python programs.
6. Python can be downloaded and used without cost. This implies that you can use it in your application and download it for free. See the Python Open Source License. Python is an example of FLOSS (Free/Libre Open Source Software), which permits unrestricted copying, reading of the source code, and modification of the software.
7. Supports handling of exceptions: If you’re new, you might be wondering what an exception is. An exception is a circumstance that can happen during a program exception and impede the regular operation of the program. Because Python offers exception handling, we can test various scenarios that can lead to an exception later on and design less error-prone code.
8. Supports generators and list comprehensions. Advanced features. These characteristics will be discussed later.
9. Python offers automated memory management, which entails that memory is automatically freed and purged. There is no need to waste time erasing the recollection.
What Python Can Do for You
You might be wondering what uses there are for Python. The following are just a few of the numerous uses for Python.
1. Web development – Python is the foundation of web frameworks like Django and Flask. They assist you in creating server-side code that facilitates database management, backend programming logic creation, url mapping, etc.
2. Machine learning – Python is widely used to create machine learning applications. Writing a computer’s logic in such a way that it can learn and solve a specific problem on its own is known as machine learning. For instance, a machine learning algorithm that recognizes user interest is used on websites like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, and others to recommend things. Your phone has voice and face recognition features.
3. Data Analysis – Python can also be used to create data analysis and data visualization in the form of charts.
4. Scripting – Writing small programs to automate straightforward operations, such as sending pre-written emails, is known as scripting. Python is a programming language that may also be used to create these kinds of apps.
5. Game development – Python may be used to create games.
6. Python may be used to create embedded programs.
7. Desktop apps – Python allows you to create desktop apps using libraries like TKinter or QT.
Python may be easily installed on any operating system, including Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, and others. Just adhere to the instructions in this article. Installation of Python